rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

United Airlines PR fiasco - police forcibly remove man from overbooked flight

United Airlines PR fiasco - police forcibly remove man from overbooked flight

Watched this over lunch with wife today. She asked me how many times over the years have I accepted offers from airlines to bump my seat. I fly often enough...several times a month, so I had to really think. It's a big number. It's kind of a game for me to see how much my cooperation will net me.
I get, it can be a gigantic inconvenience for most people to get bumped. I agree it's "not fair" and is actually really shitty customer service and United should seriously revisit their policy. But that said, negotiate for the best incentive you can get and walk off. Don't get dragged...unless, of course, your long term goal was a lawsuit to begin with... hmmmm

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

Messages In This Thread