rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

United Airlines PR fiasco - police forcibly remove man from overbooked flight

United Airlines PR fiasco - police forcibly remove man from overbooked flight

Quote: (04-10-2017 02:15 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2017 02:05 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2017 01:34 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Most likely was a deadheading (re-positioning) crewmember who needed to be in position to operate another flight. I guarantee you it wasn't some employee on personal travel or non-essential personnel. One guy gets inconvenienced to allow 80+ others go. This happens every day.

If the airline tells you to get off, get off. If the cops tell you to get off... you're a fucking idiot if you don't. That drama queen phaggot deserved the ass beating and hopefully gets cited with felony failure to obey crewmember instructions.

Meanwhile, in the "Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl" thread from yesterday

Quote: (04-09-2017 01:12 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Agreed. No one, male or female, deserves missing teeth or serious injuries for being a drunk and obviously not being a risk. Any cop worth his salt could of deescalated that situation and made an arrest without violence. A night in the drunk tank and public intox ticket is the appropriate punishment.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Don't worry, I bet his opinion would be different if the doctor was a 110lbs drunken slut on her way home from vacation. [Image: whip.gif]

Nice try, wiseass. You try getting someone out of a tight enclosed place like an airplane without having to drag their ass out. Just a few months ago I had police drag a drunk white woman kicking and screaming off my aircraft and everyone clapped after. And I went back there and told her exactly what was going to happen if she didn't get off on her own.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Messages In This Thread