rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

rawdogging no birth control

rawdogging no birth control

Quote: (02-09-2015 01:23 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2015 12:20 PM)southamerica Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2015 07:15 AM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

The girl im with didnt tell me she wasnt on the pill...i nutted inside my condom yesterday in her and when I pulled out it slipped and stayed stuck as my dick softened inside her.. she took the morning after pill this morning within 10 h after I nutted..is it a reliable birth control method? She is telling me not to be worried..

I think girls have up to five days to take the morning after pill. Anyway, taking it 10 hrs after sex should not diminish the effects at all.

Once I had a chick take plan B after I rawdogged her. She didn't get pregnant, but she did feel like shit for a day or two due to the pill's side effects.

If you saw her taking it, don't worry about it. Wrap it up next time!

I didn't see her taking it but I really hope she did... and I did have a condom..but it slipped right after I nutted and when I pulled out it got stuck in her vagina

Never trust women with anything, particularly with the consequences of sex.

If you bust a nut inside a girl, make sure you go get plan B with her and that she takes it in front of you. If she gives you shit for not trusting her, simply ignore her or tell her that you are not gonna be giving her child support.

You really need to be on your A game when the risk of pregnancy is involved. Remember, women are like children. They will forget or come up with some stupid excuse as to why they forgot to do something as easy as taking a pill every day.

This is your life that is at stake here. I know it sucks but you have to be responsible for both you and her.

Make every day count.

Messages In This Thread