rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

94 Year-Old Attorney Still Representing Criminal Defendants After 66 Years
4 Year-Old Attorney Still Representing Criminal Defendants After 66 Years
Quote: (04-09-2017 03:38 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Yup - I don't intend to ever retire either.

I intend to work and be active until my last day.

This is how to stay sharp and focused.

People will look at a guy like him and say "Amazing that he's still able to work at his age!" What they don't realize is that the fact that he's never stopped working is likely a major contributing factor to why he's so youthful and on-the-ball.

When I was a teenager, I heard a guy on a bus exclaim to someone that he was sixty-three years old. His appearance and voice exuded the persona of a grizzled old timer, and the way he announced his age was clearly intended to imply his status as an ancient specimen. At the time I was working at a place that offered a senior citizen discount for people over 65. It occurred to me that this "old-timer" wouldn't even qualify for the senior discount!

There are people for whom age is an enormous deal, and others for whom it's not all that important. The ones who don't care a lot about age — don't think much about it, certainly don't allow it to define them — seem not only to live the longest, but to enjoy the greatest quality of life.

Messages In This Thread