rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Over reacting?

Am I Over reacting?

I am reading this forum for over 4 years now. Now I need your honest opinions on a matter.

So I breakup with this girl I was together for 3 years. I started the breakup. She begged for me to come back but I refused. After 3 months of breakup, we started having contact again because we had joint lease, joint accounts and other stuff. (When I had breakup, I left the home with my things and moved to new place). I let her live in the apartment. Later to cover rent, she rented spare room to her female friend.

Now once we started talking again, slowly and slowly I was caving in and started thinking did I make a mistake by leaving her. One morning, I lost my car key. I knew I had spare key at my ex gf house. I called her and told her I am coming to pick my car keys. She said fine. I went there and she made breakfast for me. I told her I can drop her to work. While she was taking shower, I went into kitchen for water and saw some new pictures on the fridge.

Pictures was with her housemate and 2 guys. In one picture, she is holding hand of the guy. In 2nd picture, she is placing her legs on the lap of guy. I was pretty devastated to see the picture. When she came from shower, I asked her about pictures. She said just friends. At that time, I just ignored everything and dropped her to work.

Later, she invited me for dinner and I refused her and started asking again about pictures and who were the guys. She said it's just friends nothing more. I asked straight away, "did you have sex with the guy?". She straight away called me crazy and told me I am over thinking.

I have posted the pictures here. What you guys think? Is it normal for a girl to hold hand of male friend while taking pictures or placing leg on his lap? Or I am just over thinking it

[Image: attachment.jpg36311]   

[Image: attachment.jpg36312]   

Messages In This Thread