rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

view from a Latin American "person"

view from a Latin American "person"

Hi Guys,

This is my first (maybe last?) post and I'm afraid it might get deleted by Roosh, but I'm going to try anyway.

I'm a girl (25 from Latin America) and I actually enjoy this site. I think some reasons are:

1) It's so honest and blunt about men and women's interactions. So many women I know are totally unrealistic about what men want and what they can get from the men they like... it's really sad, and then I have to hear their complaints but they don't want honest advice.

2) I admit I laugh at some of the insults to American women. I've been here 6 years now and there are a few nice women I've met (mostly foreign born) but there are sooo many who fit these stereotypes.

3) I'll probably never do it, but the travel/passive income/always meeting new people lifestyle that some here are trying sounds very appealling, at least if I were a man I would probably try the same thing for a few years.

[Image: angel.gif]

So... why am I posting? I don't know if anyone wants to ask anything to a real live woman, feel free (even though you guys wisely know that advice about women from women is usually lame). Also, if you want to know about my country, Costa Rica, I didn't see much travel information there. (I didn't know if I should post in travel instead, but I'm a girl so I chose "Girls" section.)

Anyway, I was a tour guide there so I know it pretty well.

Finally, I didn't come on here to criticize anything just because I don't agree with it all, but there's one thing especially that seems strange to me in all the "game" talk I've read about... the idea that confidence/"be alpha" is like a magic key with women.

Obviously this has seemed helpful to many men, so I can't disregard that... especially because I'm just one women and you guys have known many.

But, I don't know if you've seen the movie Dumbo where he gets a "magic feather" that he thinks makes him fly, but it just gets him to make the jump... maybe that's what's happening, since without feeling like you had this magic of acting "alpha" maybe you wouldn't feel comfortable enough to talk to new people, keep talking even when things get slow and be relaxed enough to enjoy it.

For me I actually hate the "alpha"/arrogant guy. I've met really handsome, well-off and charming guys that I've felt really into and then they start to act arrogant and it's an immediate turn off. Then there are guys who are sweet and deep and thoughtful who have good things going in their lives but are very humble about it, and that really turns me on. (Maybe this is something more for us women from poor countries?)

I think this "women don't want nice guys" thing is based on one misunderstanding... these guys are usually liars. They are not that nice in general. They act nice, interested, generous, complimentary, because they want sex and self-esteem increase from attractive women who they feel like they couldn't have without acting nice.

A REAL nice guy treats other men and not-very-attractive women well. They care about people who are sad or lonely, they're interested in other people's lives even when they have nothing to win from these people. Me and I think many women find that very sexy.

That guy will not give an extra kind of respect to a woman just because she's attractive though, maybe that's why there is this advice "put a hot woman in her place."

So... if this doesn't get deleted I will try my best not to abuse the privilige. If it does, oh well, sorry for the short estrogen invasion : P

Anyway, I wish you all best of luck in life.
[Image: catlady.gif]

Messages In This Thread