rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lindsay Lohan is Now a Muslim

Lindsay Lohan is Now a Muslim

Quote: (02-25-2019 10:10 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2019 05:57 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

Has anyone watched the MTV Lohan Beach club show? It seems like she is trying to be the new Vanderplump rules. Has anyone actually visited her beach club in mykonos? It looks interesting to visit.

Just what the world needs...

Another show where all the guys are vaguely gay and all the women are hot but have dumbshit names.

On Lohan: Legit feel bad for her - she was clearly pimped out from a young age (think 6-7) before she knew what was going on and it fucked her, and now she's too damaged to score drugs for free.
I've never watched Vanderplump rules or the REal Houswives but they seem overly staged and produced. I guess its free publicity for the restaaurant and free advertising. I think they just like to produce the Drama and over-act to create conrovtersial episodes. The Lohan show is kinda stupid. One Black girl actually slapped another mixed girl right in the face, and Lindsay refused to kick the black girl off the show. Talk about condoning violent behavior. It was a strate up slap and not some hair-pulling. I think Lindsay just wants to get crazy people so that they can improve ratings. But I doubt she will get a 2nd season. On the show they also have 2 gay guys who have already kissed. Another girl is recycled from the REal world and Challenge series, guess the RW/RR people can't find real jobs so they have to keep going on the MTV productions.

Messages In This Thread