rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walked out on a girl during date and never felt so powerful story inside

Walked out on a girl during date and never felt so powerful story inside

God, this thread is good.

Plenty of great contributions, but special kudos to kaotic, PapayaTapper, General Stalin, and Zelcorpion.

I think some people, however, have ragged on OP too much. I get the feeling, whatever mistakes he made, that his disposition with the girl wasn't as bad as some have said. I think his attitude hardened post-encounter and to a degree he probably ruminated over her refusal too much. From all accounts, the girl was courting him to correct his approach, which isn't consistent with the "bitter man" portrayal of OP going on here.

I say we cut him some slack, applaud the counsel of kaotic and others to help him stop spitting SOME bad game (a lot seems to be working for him), and see how he comes back with both this girl and others.

What PapayaTapper said is particularly important for a lot of guys. See these girls as "victims" of their conditioning and/or society, at least partially, and you start to see patterns that you can either move around or exploit. 10/10 for that one.

Zelcorpion raises a really good point about legitimate reasons for a girl to be cautious - like having her period and needing to shave. I can recall a few times where I was a millimeter from just walking away, only to find that a girl had a massive case of overgrown pubic bush or merely had her period. We can't know everything, but oftentimes our instincts are wrong. And if you run proper comfort game, you can either get the bang that same meeting or defer it by a day or so.

I like to see female behavior as a funnel... they can try and jump out of the vessel, but it's much easier for them to make choices that are largely already prepared for them, or at least heavily condoned afterwards.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Messages In This Thread