rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walked out on a girl during date and never felt so powerful story inside

Walked out on a girl during date and never felt so powerful story inside

Quote: (04-14-2017 10:18 PM)kamoz Wrote:  

I'll admit I didn't read any of the posts but I will say that I [probably] did something similar and, yeah, it was empowering as fuck!

31 y/o washed up bitch never married, no kids, has a dog and cat, treats them like children. 6/10 totally overvalues her pussy (hence why she's unmarried) and throwing shit tests at me left and right, pissed off that I don't have a magical date idea (I'm over at her place, second time I'm over there). Balls are drained because I fucked someone else that morning, so no aggression to counter or go in with. Eventually I just said, "hey I'm gonna go outside for a sec." Straight up left. Never texted her or heard from her again.

Granted this was easy because I had options. But honestly if all of us men, even if we didn't have options, stopped putting up with this shit collectively, the world would be a much better place. We can do this guys!

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/08/...e-bracket/

Mate - 31 is probably one of the most difficult age brackets to fuck. You have to fight like a lion for sub-par well-ridden pussy.

My experiences match the rundown by Heartiste.

OP's example is different though.

Yours is similar, you had access to other and better pussy and this one was tedious. On the other hand she was just being what most women are when single and at that age. The very same broad would be ready to go and all smiles and giggles at age 19.

Messages In This Thread