rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walked out on a girl during date and never felt so powerful story inside

Walked out on a girl during date and never felt so powerful story inside

First date we had was at a bar we chatted for a bit. Made out grabbed her ass than told her I have to run and ended the date. Said would text her again 5 days pass and we meet for the 2nd date at my local bar. Made her wait 15 minutes before arriving. My own way not to purchase drinks. I don't drink on dates period. She already had a vodka soda. She also tells me she is dead tried only 3 hours of sleep and sends me a text just before arrival that she is not at her best but whatever she has her hair done smells great and her eyes are a bit red. So I am thinking she is ready for some great sex. Mind you I am very attracted to the girl. She has next door type of girl feel and look and would bang the shit out of her. Date goes well touching her legs grabbing her closer to me. Making out etc. after about one and half hours I am okay you are going to my place. She said no I am not. Okay call an uber and take me to your place and she answers with no again.

At this point I am annoyed and don't care enough to play this game. Have to many options on my end to even care. I try to nuke the date by taking her closer to the park and see If she would be open to possibly giving me a blowjob or fuck there. Girl doesn't even allow me to touch her pussy and tells me to get my hands out of there. I laugh and say okay this is getting old and I am bored of you sex or I leave and she responds with leave. I jet away slowly and don't even look back text my next girl and go fuck her later that evening.

but the plot thickens. Next day I get this text from her.

[Image: attachment.jpg36267]   

Messages In This Thread