rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leticia and the Colombian Amazon Datasheet

Leticia and the Colombian Amazon Datasheet

Just dont piss off her family. The tribes in the amazona and la frontera de la selva go to war with each other alot over stuff like that. And you should see some of the aftermath. Huge spears the thickness of an anaconda sewn through warroirs backs and through their spines. I wouldnt get with a girl outside the "city/towns" unless I knew that I would enjoy her family and that the local population was cool with me, not just tolerable.

Edit: And dont get me started on the amazona diet. Do you really want to eat bugs? I am serious. Try the local version of ardvark or pig with a side of grubs. Look up a video of GRUBS on youtube. Not that you would be allowed to live in the village but what if you met her family and they offered you dinner? Haha . Srs. Good source of protein I hear. I understand that you are what you eat and dont want anyones mouth on me that has put THEIR mouth on that.

Messages In This Thread