rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest this May/June

Budapest this May/June

Hello everybody,

I discovered Roosh randomly searching through the internet a few years ago, and have browsed this forum from time-to-time in the meantime. Lately, however, I've been checking this forum quite frequently as I'm going on a European adventure from early-May to mid-June this year, and am interested in possibly meeting up with some members of this forum; and also am seeking some advice/tips pertaining to my particular trip which I will describe below.

About me: 6 1/2 ft, mid-late 20's, 190ish, white (mostly Germanic/Northern European with about 20% of my blood being latin), dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Lookswise on a bad day I'm an 8, on a good day I'm arguably a 9 depending on who you ask. (I'm possibly over-valuing myself here, I don't know.)

About my trip:

Phase 1: In early May I'm flying from the west coast of the United States into Europe. I have a 16 hour layover (on a Tuesday) In Reykjavik, Iceland (from 2 p.m to 6 a.m). I'm thinking of taking the bus shuttle into Reykjavik and seeing if I can find something entertaining to do throughout the night. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I can do on this particular day?

Phase 2: Wednesday I'm arriving in a Northern European capital where I will be staying for a week. ( Trying to remain somewhat vague in this post-- PM to ask what city I'll be in.) I'm semi-fluent in the language of this country, and if it were cheaper (or if I were richer) I'd definitely stay here for the entire summer. If I can get 1 flag during my 7 day stay here I'll be content, but I'm renting a room on AIRBNB during my stay (not sure if this person would be okay with me bringing females back), and I'm not going to pay to rent a hotel room for a ONS--so we will see if I can work some magic here.

Phase 3: A week later I'll be flying to Budapest where I rented an entire apartment in a prime location for 6 or so weeks. I intend to complete the entire language tree of Hungarian on Duolingo before I arrive in BP, so I'll have knowledge of at least basic Magyar upon arriving. This is the phase of my trip that I'd be most interested in meeting up with members of this forum. Feel free to contact me if our timelines match up. My apartment has 2 beds, so if we synergize I'd be willing to let someone stay in my apartment for a day or 2.

A little more background information about myself:

I've banged anywhere between 40 - 50 females in my life. Most of the time I don't actively go out searching for hookups, but over the last 2 months something in my head switched and I've had an urge to go out on the hunt. (I've been taking Magnesium, Zinc, B12, and have been lifting weights. I think a testosterone increase triggered this behavior.) I've banged probably 6 girls in the last 5 weeks (probably 10 on the year). I'm hoping I'll be able to parlay this momentum into my trip.

In all truth, I'd prefer to have a LTR. My main problem is I'm not even the slightest bit interested in dating American women. I won't even give them a chance. For this reason, I'd say I'm mostly a purple pill with an increasingly reddish tint. But I feel like if I go out searching for a LTR I will actually hurt my chances of getting in a LTR. So in the meantime I'm just going to run around and have crazy animalistic fun (which I should have been doing all along.)

Game-wise

Lately, my game has been a blend of aggression and smoothness. I've never even tried day game, but I dance so pulling from nightclubs/bars is what my sight is most set on at the moment. I'll give a rundown of some examples pertaining to the girls I've pulled recently. . .

Ex. 1
So I met this chick the night before at an after party. She arrives at the VIP section where me and my friends were and walks straight up to me, says hi/hug/etc...I know shes interested in me because she sent my friend a text asking if I was going to be there tonight. Anyways, she walks off, I walk off. I have a few drinks, and I decide I'm going to find her. I find her outside talking to this guy, I approach, wrap my arm around her, look the guy straight in his eyes and tell him to walk away.
First thing I said to her after the guy walks away with his tail between his legs is, 'Lets get out of here.'
She says, 'Okay.'
I bring her home, smash all night. It was a win.
My friends thought what I did was hilarious, and the truth is, I've been making power moves like this alot lately. In Europe, I'm going to try and tone this behavior down a bit.

Ex. 2
I'm on the dancefloor just giggin, really. This girl comes up to me and starts dancing with me. I make some small talk, and after a few songs she becomes enchanted by me. She keeps telling me I'm a good dancer and 'smooth'. She tries to kiss me but I don't make it easy for her and tease her abit. So I'm gaming her quite well at this point. She later tells me that I made her really horny when I squeezed her hips as we danced. Eventually, I come to find out she is at the bar with 2 other guys. One of the guys walks up to her and hands her a drink, but before he does he says, 'Hey man I apologize, bla bla bla...' Apparently, he was scared and didn't want me to get angry and go bad on him for the crime of handing the girl I was dancing with a drink. Haha

Now I'm not sure why people are so hesitant to mess with me lately, (I'm generally chill and friendly); but like I mentioned above, I think my overall demeanor is more aggressive and intimidating due to my recent testosterone increase. The females seem to love whatever vibe I'm giving off lately, however, so I'll stick with it.

TL;DR

I'll eventually convert this thread into a Datasheet after I've spent some time in Budapest. If you have any suggestions/questions/comments feel free to contribute to this thread. I'm genuinely interested to see how I do in Europe this time around, and am excited for this trip.

Costs (so far):

Airfare:
720$ for round trip from the west coast of the US to Nordic capital city.
85$ for flight from Nordic captial city to Budapest.

Housing:
180$ to rent a room from Airbnb in Nordic captial city for 7 days.
880$ to rent an entire apartment (in prime location) from Airbnb in Budapest for 35ish days.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Messages In This Thread