rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys Who Wear Their Pants Hanging With Undies Showing

Guys Who Wear Their Pants Hanging With Undies Showing

All of your're theories are wrong..I can tell by some of the explanations most of ya'll have never even lived or been in a urban area in USA long enough to know whats really going on, you reporting on some ear hustling you heard somebody else say. I know alot of dudes on the board are from overseas so some of thats to be expected.

That jail culture bullshit theory is the worst one and nothing more than some reverse psychology BS some old people made up to get young people to listen.

And has nothing to do with techno, or nothing else. It's a street thing that spread to the lames and other countries, races, etc who watched tv and copied young blk youth swag.

Everybody does it for different reasons, but main one is we don't like our pants all snug and so damn tight you can see how much change a guy has in pocket lol, second it's our own style we created to go against the grain be rebellious whatever you want to call.

Some sag cause they carrying a gun and if you don't know a steel handgun with a full clip is hella heavy nobody walking around with holsters and other nonsense like you see on tv.

But like I said alot of wanna be's copied our style and exaggerated it with pants hanging down to their knees, trying to sag in tight ass skinny jeans which are all violations and on some gay shit..

And sagging has nothing to do with getting a job for 2 reasons 1. street dudes aint applying nowhere and trying to move up nobody corporate ladder, second most people have enough common sense to square up for a job interview.

Side note - sagging has never stopped a dude from banging a high class chick, those usually the type of dude you see banging the high class broads..

Thats a quick explanation, I could go into more details but its not that serious...

If you don't understand, it aint for you..

Messages In This Thread