rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Jordan Peterson political thread

The Jordan Peterson political thread

Quote: (02-20-2019 03:49 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2019 09:07 PM)MidJack Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2019 04:08 AM)lookslikeit Wrote:  

Sometimes this forum goes ape-shit-crazy with conspiracy theories. Jordan is just another random guy/professor trying to make a name for himself.

This is demonstrably false. "Random guy/professor" does not serve on United Nations committees writing globalist policy.

I have to chime in here....

Agenda 21 came about in the late 1980s and was pumped out during the Clinton years in 1992 - your timelines don't match up.

I was responding to the idea that Jordan Peterson is just a "random guy".

I do assign responsibility to those who perpetuate bad policy. Certainly not going to apologize for that.

That notwithstanding, here I will present the second half of my original post, which I think is very fair and open-minded.

Quote: (06-24-2018 11:26 AM)MidJack Wrote:  

I have not been able to figure this out:

- Peterson participated in developing Agenda 21 at the highest level
- Basically, Agenda 21 advocates a communist system...
- ... which Peterson says he is strongly against, specifically ideas like equity.
- The UN seems to have distanced themselves from Peterson...
- ... but he often informs the world that he was on the Agenda 21 panel.

The simplest explanation for these things is that once he was behind the curtain, he did not like what he saw and broke away from some powerful people. (People on these committees are always delegates of more powerful people. For example, John Podesta was there with Peterson.)

Who controls Peterson now? What are his intentions? I don't know the answers to these questions.

He could be controlled opposition.

He could be, indirectly, trying to wake up the west to what is really going on.

If he directly told the world there really is a scheme to implement a global Marxist system, the psychological backfire effect would cause people to move away from him.

He may have decided that playing a prophet and making compromises like 'don't anger the Jews" is the only way forward.

He is self contradictory and goes outside his expertise too often, and I think he is too optimistic about arresting the socio-political pendulum in a neutral position. Maybe he is doing some good though. Time will tell, I guess.

Edited to remove the claim that Peterson isn't listed by the UN as a contributor to the report.

Messages In This Thread