rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Jordan Peterson political thread

The Jordan Peterson political thread

Sometimes this forum goes ape-shit-crazy with conspiracy theories. Jordan is just another random guy/professor trying to make a name for himself. It worked out for him as he had the "physical face" and a random number. There are hundreds of him on youtube who will not get that popularity. He's already a fan of the pareto distribution: "only a few people win at the top, the rest are losers". Work hard and maybe if you are lucky you'll get there.

No, he is not conspiring against us. Neither is the random cat that came at my window the other day and begged for food. I'm feeding her up daily. Is there some conspiracy that is working against me that make me give her some of my produce. Evolution, maybe. Or maybe she/he is making me less lonely so I give her/him something for that.

Jordan Peterson has helped me overcome some parts of my depression. I thank him for that. But he is still another human being that is driven by what drives us too. We live in families/communities because our brains are engineered for that. Jordan suggests you do that which is still the best thing an average dude in the west can hope for.

If you are going for a nomad lifestyle, going to SEA and other countries hunting for pussies, being a freeman, you are just a byproduct of the globalization you are fighting. Jordan doesn't seem to believe in that or doesn't think that a majority of people can achieve that. Globalization is still young. In fact, it just started. And countries are struggling about how to deal with it.

I'm a believer that the forces of globalization are inherent in humans and not bound by some "elites" or "corporations" but I don't know how it'll play. In either cases, for christ sake, let's not over-exaggerate things and stay reasonable. Jordan is just another dude and no one is conspiring against you on a daily basis. (as an average person/dude).

Messages In This Thread