rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Jordan Peterson political thread

The Jordan Peterson political thread

I thought this thread was dying simply puttering along the fact that Jordan Peterson - the free speech anti SJW prof won't even address any biological race related question, or discuss whether Western countries should continue to cuck themselves.

Now he is an official MeToo supporter, the anti SJW Professor.

Man I used to really like this guy, I actually watched his lectures about practical advice, religious symbolism, nazis, communists, and the cold war before he ever went viral 3 or 4 years back. I read his book 12 rules for life (ok listened) and overall it was good. Now I'm fully off the Peterson Train. He isn't by any means my enemy, but he surely isn't someone I consider a leader - and I used to hold him in that regard. All thanks to the watering down of JP as he does his media blitz and some help from the RooshV forum shinging a light on the BS.

He is a borderline Sell out in my mind. Or maybe he is an individual, doing what is right and making a ton of money for his family.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Messages In This Thread