rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Jordan Peterson political thread

The Jordan Peterson political thread

Quote: (09-04-2018 01:34 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

One of Peterson's most vocal critics, Vox Day, believes Peterson is a wacko trying to start his own cult, and a coward too.

In order to create reasonable opposition to Peterson, Day launches high IQ logic attacks the Canadian professor's way, in order to take down his craziness.

If you want to see how high IQ people do it, and if you don't understand it, that's ok, just do your best, then take a gander at Day's recent unmasking of Peterson.

He has the genius idea to quote from a post on Reddit that makes fun of Peterson's daughter:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/09/madne...amily.html

Quote:Quote:

Cider and not sleeping for a month is so yesteryear. Peterson's daughter had a meal of soybeans and saw her brother turn into a demon.

Jordan's daughter, Mikhaila Peterson, appeared on the Joe Rogan podcast yesterday. Among other things, she revealed that she ate some soy and saw her brother turn into a demon (literally).

I don't mean that as an insult, it's a serious topic, but if they're not lying, it's becoming obvious that some sort of mental illness is running in the family.

These are the sort of people who will tell you that Peterson is an evil genius ruining everything.

If you know the story of Peterson's daughter, how she had depression and arthritis since a young age, and had to have two joint replacements while still a girl, and how she clawed her way through life and found relief from her problems by changing her diet and blogging about it.

Here is, from her blog, a list of all the nightmare stuff that is wrong with her, and how through trial and error she is getting better by changing her diet:

Mikhaila Peterson: The List

What do you call a person who thinks nothing of attacking a political enemy by making fun of his essentially disabled child? And what is his definition of cowardice?

First of all - DBG - if you block someone, then that someone can no longer return your PMs, but I don't view the JP issue as very important. I said that I don't think that he is a deliberately evil guy.

And I would not call his daughter disabled - she just has some serious physical issues.

Still - the statement of her hallucinating after a meal of soybeans is an extreme one and borders on the psychotic.

I would not go further than that regarding her. She certainly seems to have had a tough life and does not appear too be doing that bad - half-naked pics on Instagram are bad taste in our circles but not the end of the world.

The other question is why anyone should care so much about JP? Some people venerate Richard Dawkins or Sam Harris - I have no beef with people who like those guys.

Messages In This Thread