rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Jordan Peterson political thread

The Jordan Peterson political thread

Saying you don't support open borders is as meaningless as saying you don't support post-natal abortion.

The only people that are going to disagree with you are full scale lunatics who nobody takes seriously anyway.

I wish there were a source of transcripts for this podcast stuff, even if it were some kind of podgy voice-to-text translation. Most people can read faster than dialogue progresses, and text cuts out all the dramatic tones, pauses and inflections that actors use to sway audiences. In other words, when you cut it down to text then substance talks and bullshit walks, at twice the speed I might add.

Maybe I should just download the subject matter and play it at triple speed. That would emotionally sanitize it while cutting down 15 minutes of soothing fatherly waffle to 5 minutes of self improvement chipmunk.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread