rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Jordan Peterson political thread

The Jordan Peterson political thread

Quote: (05-28-2018 05:47 PM)BlueResolute Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2018 05:23 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

I'm struggling to understand why there is outrage when someone says: "To maintain national identity and western values, white nations must remain majority white".

Pack England full of Indians with Western values and it becomes India. A white majority population and western values are synonymous. [Image: wacko.gif]
Well, with my time being here on this forum, I'm a little surprised there's some values people of our nature share with left wings. I believed that the point of becoming redpilled or a man in general was accepting that you're allowed to do what you want and focus on your own self development. For instance, if I hear someone say they wish to support their race being the majority, that doesn't sound wrong to me. If anything, the answer to that for all of us should be: "May the best culture win."

If we keep heading down this immigration path, the future looks grim. I imagine being 70 years old, saving up my pension to fly to Germany in the hopes of getting a frosty stein of beer, served by a busty blonde barmaid.

I get on the plane, land in Munich, full of excitement. Get to the beer hall, but instead of a beer served by a big tittied barmaid, I'm given a strong Turkish Coffee served by an Arab in a hijab:
"Sorry sir. It's Ramadan. No alcohol".
"But what about the sexy barmaids!?"
"What's a barmaid?"

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4652928]

Messages In This Thread