rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Hi all, long time lurker here, I have some thoughts on all this I would like to discuss. Maybe Zelcorpion can provide his thoughts on this, if you would be so kind.
I have read all of the Hollywood-Satanic thread, the pizza gate stuff, the migrant invasion, many of the threads on the political section about all the fucked up stuff the elites are doing. Anyone remember that weird satanic ritual with the opening of that tunnel in Switzerland?
Anyways, after delving into and learning about a lot of this stuff, it has actually pushed me into Christianity and ignited my desire to learn more about religion and even start praying again, which I have not done since childhood.

Now this is it, this microchip stuff. I have a very hard time believing that anyone would ever want to put a chip into themselves, even if they are not religious. I will never, ever, implant anything like this into myself. I would rather try to go off into the woods and survive that way or die than be chipped and tracked to do commercial transactions.
I was reading about how some EU bureaucrats are trying to phase out physical cash in the future as well. Now combine this with chips, the migrant invasion - globalism - NWO - attacks on Christianity, people leaving the Church especially in Europe, and it sounds an awful lot like what Christianity warned about, and the book of Revelations. This is actually a big reason why I am becoming more religious. It all started with trying to learn game to get girls, and has come full circle.

My main question is: Are the Elites religious? Do they believe in the Biblical satan, and that there is a God? Because if they dont, then why do all that ritualistic shit and trying to kill religion? But if they DO, then they must know that they will lose in the end, and be cast into hell. What I am saying is that if the Bible predicts this stuff and says that eventually God and Jesus will prevail, then why are they still trying to do it if they will be on the losing end? Or do they believe that they will be victorious over God?
Why are they trying to do things that the Bible predicts they will do, but predicts they will also lose for doing it?

Messages In This Thread