rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Quote: (04-04-2017 03:04 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2017 06:56 PM)Midnight Cowboy Wrote:  

I don't know if I believe in this prophesy, but the day the beast wants to force a chip in my right hand, I will try to avoid it. Just common sense is enough to be wary of getting a chip implant.

The day the beast wants to forcibly inject me with a chip is the day I pick up a gun and don't care who I kill before I escape or am killed myself.

Those things happen gradually enough, so that by the time most people are chipped, the remaining few will have to go along if they want access to basic necessities. People will be incentivized to have them, they get special privileges and conveniences that they eventually won't be able to do without, like being used to going out without their keychains and wallets, or skipping lines in stores, events or government checkpoints...

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Messages In This Thread