rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

The Swedes are among the most tech savvy people on planet Earth.

Their programmers are second to none. They are clever clever bastards.

I can't help feel that this smacks of not so much doubling down, more tripling down, no, need another phrase for it. Even Quadrupling down doesn't sound right.

Oh, I got a good one about Sweden, I almost forgot. Maybe it is related, maybe not.

Hope you don't mind me putting this here Roosh. No point in starting new threads with all of this, coz, you know...

Have a look at this [SPOILER - THIS IS SOME NASTY STUFF]:

It's the same thing really, cucked beyond belief, to buggery and back again.

Any nation that can print a pamphlet like this, well, I have no problem with accepting they would see no problem with being micro-chipped.

But it's odd, because the Swedish are an extraordinarily clever 'race', 'people', whatever when it comes to tech. They are like the Germans in that regard. Oh wait, I think I might be spotting a pattern here.

WTF is it with these extra high IQ people?

Being chipped is the least of their problems for now. But it may be the worst of their problems later on. You can lead a fool to water, but you can't make them think.

Messages In This Thread