rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tallinn, Estonia Datasheet - 2017

Tallinn, Estonia Datasheet - 2017

Where to stay

Stay near or in the Old Town. Almost everything is around there. More specifically, stay near Club Hollywood (I just picked a random place as most of the nightlife is in and around the same place). You’ll be able to walk just about anywhere important in terms of banging women. I would add though that girls don’t really live down here.

Bangs

I’ve banged quite a few girls already. I would say all 7s. Nightlife has been the best way to do so far. 8 and above seems difficult. But 7 or below seems like a piece of cake. Its not always easy to brings girls home since people go out in mixed sets a lot here. There is a huge exotic factor and I always get girls who stare into my eyes and tell me how much they love my dark eyes. All girls seem to have a height thing. I never see those short Spanish dudes with any girls.

Race and Estonia

I have two stories to tell. There is some article about Roosh..

https://medium.com/the-tallinn-dissenter...9961304458

There is a mention of an article where an Estonian guy is telling women that 'Estonian women should be with Estonian men and not this black man’. I think I met this guy.

So Im near the bus station one night. This guy says something in Estonian to the girl I was with. She starting walking fast and asks me to follow here. He actually followed us for like two blocks (he gave up after he saw my blazing speed). Afterwards, she told me that he told her, that she shouldn’t be with me because I'm black. (Im not black btw) Good thing that date wasn't going well.

Next story, Im sitting in a local bar here and some guys asks me where I’m from and if I'm in military. This happens a lot here since US and British troops have a presence here now. Estonians seem pretty supportive of the troop presence, since they hate Russians more then anyone. I'll add that I haven't really seen any military out at night...yet.

Anyways, the next line, he says, “I see a lot of 'the niggers ' here.” Im thinking this is gonna get awkward, but then he actually says, “You know, I’ve met a lot these niggers in your military. And I find that I kinda like them and they’re not all that different then I am”. I couldn’t stop laughing after I heard that.

Despite these stories, people here are nothing but peaceful and nice. I doubt you would experience anything like I did while you were here.

Things To Do

Old Town - The old town is fantastic. The town square makes me think I am in 12th century Scotland and William Wallace is about to get his head cut off by the English

Keila Waterfall - This is a waterfall outside the city. The bus ride takes about 40 mins. Take the 237 minivan. The town is called Kelia-Joa. Google maps actually has all the bus info you need. Only costs 2 euros. Looks better then I saw in pictures.

Where to eat

Just avoid the places near the town hall as many of them are very overpriced, though not all of them are bad. Estonians seem very prideful and Ive never been served shit food here.

Here is some places I can recommend

Rataskaevu 16
Vegan Restoran V

Vapiano - You might wondering…Why is Godzilla recommending a chain restaurant? A lot of hot Russian girls eat here

Telliskivi - This is small district of abandoned warehouses that is being turned into a restaurant/ bar area. It looks quiet now, but with all the extra outdoor space, I could see this area being extremely popular in the summer and its worth keeping an eye on.

Day Game

Viru Kerkus and Solaris - These are two shopping malls in the center city close to the old town. There are many hot girls walking around and you should have no problem finding a cute girl to approach. I imagine in the summer, day game would be better in the Old Town but in the winter there isn’t too many cute Estonian girls walking around here.

Tourists

British

The days of the drunken British hoards are kind of over. Of course, there are still brits here. However, Estonia has gotten too expensive for them after the drop in the pound and the rise in Estonia’s economy. I’ve seen some 40 year brits here out at the bars but thats about it. Other then this one 25 year old who got too drunk during a Tottenham game and face planted outside Nimeta bar. That was fucking hilarious.

Finnish

They’re shitfaced here every weekend. You can guarantee that if you walk outside on Friday afternoon here, that you'll find at least one drunk Finn walking around aimlessly. There are quite a few Finnish girls as well. If you stay here for a month, a Finnish flag shouldn't be too difficult to obtain. I already had mine. That’s a funny story.

Russians

There are quite a few Russian tourists here as well, but I only see them during the day and not out at night. If you ever browse the AIRBNB reviews of the Tallinn apartments you'll see tons of reviews from girls in St Petersburg. I matched with a couple on Tinder but no luck. The rest of the tourists are a mix of every other country in the world.

Spanish students

I see a lot of these guys around. They're probably competition on Tinder and with students but I never see them out at night really other then at Club Hollywood.

Tinder Game

Tinder game is ok here. I got tons of matches but never got any hot Estonian girls on dates. They seem to be super skeptical of foreigners. However, I did get Finnish and Russian girls on dates, so its definitely worth exploring. There are also a lot of tourists on it as well.

Estonian Girls

Estonian girls are mostly blondes, tall, skinny, no big tits or asses but almost always in shape. There is a small obesity factor but its not noticeable at all

There's some kind of dyed hair thing here. Some girls just dye it blond or black but a lot of girls here dye their hair stupid colors. To give credit to the Estonian guys, I’ve never seen one of those dyed hair girls with a boyfriend. Unlike our American brothers who bang some of these fat dyed hair hoes.

Russian Girls

The Russian girls are beautiful here. I can’t exactly tell the difference. Usually the Russians have darker hair and I can tell the difference in language now. They are usually better dressed. If you see a girl with black leather and nice clothes. 90% chance Thats a Russian. They are harder to get in bed. A Russian 7 will be harder then an Estonian 7.

Nightlife

Club Hollywood - Probably the best place to go still. I don't really like clubs. but no doubt this has awesome young talent. I never tried it on Wednesdays(ladies night), but the weekends had a lot of quality. Unfortunately though, the girls seems to just be standing around attention whoring. A lot of foreigners here.

Club Studio - It's known to be like Hollywood except with a slightly older crowd. I went once briefly, and the talent was good, though the setup is different then Hollywood.

Must Puudel - Usually a coffee shop. The layout of this place kinda sucks, but the nice part is there is only one very tiny bar in cramped area. I just sit at the bar and wait for the girls to come to me.

Paar Veini - I kind of like this spot. Similar crowd to Must Puudel, but usually more people standing up and mingling.

Levist Valjas - This is underground cellar hipster bar in Old Town that kind of a bit away from everything. Its pretty cheap and quality. Its supposedly gets good late at night but it was pretty quiet all night when I was there. I didn’t get see a girl above a 7 here. At the time same time, the men are shitfaced here and incapable of meeting girls, so you’ll have no competition.

Nimeta - Place is pretty empty most of the time. If there are cute girls in here, they know its a foreign bar so they are very friendly. The rest of the bars on this street at kind of the same deal. I’m sure its probably better in the summer with more tourists around.

Shooters - Closed down

Noku - Local place. Mostly a sit down/lounge type place but at the same time I haven’t been here late at night. Probably better for dates. It is hidden on the second floor. Code is 2580. Im sure they'll change it soon after that. Thats probably how they keep foreigners out haha.

Sigmund Fraud - Cocktail bar. Good for dates. Usually a few Russian girls here. Quality is good but girls are older. If you like you cougar hunting you might find a lonely a set or two sitting at the bar.

Cubanita - This is a 3 level bar/restuarant outside of the old town. They have hookahs here. I haven't been on the weekend. Always a bunch of Russians here though.

Club Mint - $10 cover but only $1 drinks after. As you can imagine. This attracts a lot of dudes.

Ibiza Club - This looks a Russian front business. It was empty other then a few Russians.

Messages In This Thread