rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confirmation bias & Groupthink (on RVF)

Confirmation bias & Groupthink (on RVF)

^^ interesting example with Trump.
I didn't have the stones to go all in with the big man, like you I felt my own confirmation bias was overriding reality, but turns out it was the opposite -> the confirmation bias of the media overrode what my senses and intuition were telling me re Trump.

While I get that Islam is a clear and present danger to the West, particularly in recent years, we do have a tendency on the forum to focus almost exclusively on Islam as being the big threat facing the West, and this is only being reinforced by many of us other forum members agreeing and posting more comments and articles of our own, backing up this point.
I do agree that increasing Islamisation is a major threat to Western society, however equally if not more nefarious are the people pushing the agenda, predominantly the Zionist influencers in the top echelons of banking, big media, corporatations and politics.
They are creating the narrative which allows the migrants to pour into the West.
And The Africans coming in en masse into the West via the Med are of every breed and creed.
Plenty of them are Christians, others with more tribal beliefs, and probably some that are more secular.
Yes the Muslim migrants are the worst type of migrant, however there are tens, perhaps even hundreds of thousands coming from African in particular, who are not Muslim, and they're almost as bad of news for the West as the Muslims.
However I think the confirmation bias we have here on the forum, focuses our attention too much on Islam and not enough on migants in general from Africa and other third world regions, as well as the players and puppetasmters creating the conditions for this mass migration (Soros, Sutherland, et al).

Messages In This Thread