rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Current Cities in Poland

Best Current Cities in Poland

Yes but in Warsaw I went to the clubs and got eyes all the time and girls were receptive, in Krakow they often couldn't give less of a shit.

For me the reason why was clear-- Krakow is overrun by British stag (bachelor) parties. They're everywhere and they suck. These guys are there for a weekend and the girls know it. They often have reckless and very aggressive game and hit on every girl in sight.
That is why girls dont even care about the value of you being a foreigner there, even if you didn't do anything wrong yourself.

Even in day game, I'd go ask an indirect opener like "do you know how to get to ______?" And they just ignore you- like they notice you, but completely ignore you and walk away. This would virtually never happen to me in Warsaw (which Warsaw is a bigger city by the way).

Thus I am looking for towns in Poland, with a good number of younger girls that haven't been overrun by British stag parties and what not. I am thinking to check out Wroclaw, beyond that I dont know- I hear Poznan sucks now too (like Krakow), if you've been there or are there please share! If anything I'm a strong wingman with over 100 lays (I don't try hard anymore and naturally exude value), so we could link up there too, send me a PM if you want.

Messages In This Thread