rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Quote: (04-01-2017 04:00 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2017 09:29 PM)Channer Wrote:  

Honestly, i dont know what to think after so many contradictory reviews about Montreal.

I still think it is possible to get laid if a good looking guy stay at least 15 days and play strategic game but maybe i am wrong.

It seems that quebecers girls have something for black dudes and i can imagine they are getting laid more than the others

Casa nostra, i already experiment tinder, in 1 days i got 7 matchs on tinder around Montreal and 38 matches around Wroclaw but in poland lot of girls dont respond and they use it for personnal validation

there is a solid 8s i matched on Montreal but she is not quebecoise, she is a latina! but i am wondering if she is not a hooker,

the fews quebecoise (3 or 4) are very average, maximum 6 for one of them and 4/5 for the others.

others are black girls and i am not into black girls at all

Well Iam telling you that as i know Very well Montreal , and i lived in Europe (France), traveled to many citcies in Europe.when my freinds in Europe comes to visit me , they starts by saying how luckey iam (when he sees girls in the street) but after a week (i feel sorry for you , you live in the hell).Montreal is a tough city , if you didnt like italy , i will be really surprised if you will like MTL.

I am really surprised also to see some people who still like this city in RVF ? because when i go out and i see how dissapointed guys are when they leave clubs , i ask myselef if they really talking of this shit MTL ??

I also just see that you are Leabanese , you will have big competition from brothers. MTL have a big arab population and specially lebanease.

Yes Black guys have more success in clubs than others minorities , but still,in this city it is hard for everyone.

Sociale circle here is more important than any other North American city.

I used tinder , got matches , but beautiful girls are so flaky , they will either cancel , or not reply when you ask for a date. Reason : thats normal when they have so many options. So you need a lots of luck.

By the way, the comptetion you will find in MTL is not the same as in some citcies in the world. Example , i felt handsome and got many eye contacts in NYC , in Montreal invisble.

Where are you from? are you confronting difficulties to get laid in Canada? so what i am learning, online dating seems to suck in Montreal

Messages In This Thread