rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Quote: (03-31-2017 05:17 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

Lebanese guys here stay with Lebanese girls and vice versa. They never hang out with Quebecoise since it's another made up lie.

Beirut is talking based on what he was told and he never experienced Montreal. It also makes sense that his Lebanese buddies would go home to Lebanon and exaggerate and make up stories. A good looking Quebecoise wouldn't waste time on a Lebanese guy unless he's rich and money works everywhere.

Lermontov lied again since in my year and a half living in Montreal, I have never seen a Quebecoise even holding hands with an Indian guy.

If you want to come, do it but I was fooled by what I read on this forum and now I'm stuck here for a while. Wish I would have started out in any other province in Canada. Canadians are nicer, friendlier and more open to foreigners than these racist Quebecers. You can even meet alot of Quebecers that will tell you how racist and closed minded most Quebecers are.

I have no idea why some members here are lying. It's not different experiences, it's straight out lies and bullshit.

Are lebanese hated? Yes, as long as you're an Arab you are one of the most hated here.

Dude seriously? Do you even know Sugar Sammy? Straight up many girls told me they would have sex with him and he's indian. An humorist for sure, but as I said, humour is essential here.

Or there was that british indian guy I met straight out of London I'm pretty sure he swooped here with his smooth Londonian accent.

Messages In This Thread