rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Hey Channer, I'm a Black Montreal native. From what I read about you in this thread, I think you're going to be okay if you hit the right bars/lounges/clubs (places like Muzique and cafe campus for example should avoided). Don't worry about what is being said and come enjoy Montreal. It's a great city.

In my opinion, a french accent is a liability with Québecoises but it shouldn't be a decisive factor. At the end I think it will not matter a lot.

Quebecoises aren't racist at all, but it is easier to connect if you're Quebecois. Black, white, yellow, orange, brown, it is all the same thing if you were born and raised here and speak with a Quebecois accent, they know you have the same culture.

I think we could say that there is some kind of "black privilege" with the ladies here lol but it is a minor asset, it's not a game changer like some are saying.

Messages In This Thread