rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I next this girl?

Should I next this girl?

Thought this was a troll thread so late to the party, but listen: it's a couple freakin foot pics! Not tits, and no, she wasn't banging your best friend or your father. Damn, some of you guys get worked up easily.

I was banging a girl who did something similar when she was younger, and actually she was also raised Christian (and overseas). I forget the exact details but basically she thought she was doing a modeling gig and wound up meeting the guy a couple times and he took photos of her feet in different shoes and jewelry and then something seemed off and she didn't respond again and later figured out it was probably a foot fetish thing and her feet were floating around the interweb on fetish websites somewhere.

Know what I said when I found out? "Oh damn, I thought your feet looked familiar!" got a laugh and got over it.

Maybe some of you are thinking about this like a 30something guy who's had triple digit women through his bed, not a 20 yo former virgin Christian girl. They are incredibly sheltered. If you didn't know about foot fetishism would you think that someone could jerk off to feet? I sure wouldn't... Every little thing doesn't have to be a shit test. The best way to dominate a woman is with humor. Give her shit about being naive and stupid, tell her you have a project where you need to tie her up and bang her in the ass and take pictures. Make her feel foolish but in a joking way where she won't be able to be angry about it and can only respond with submissive laughter, and she'll be looking to you for guidance to lead her through the tangled web of internet fetishes in the future.

OP, from your posts in this thread I promise you that she doesn't think you're out there banging other girls right now. At this point I think your best option would be to stop acting like a butthurt child over nothing, and pretend like nothing happened. Christ man, if this is a DQ for relationship material you're going to be awfully lonely in life.

Messages In This Thread