rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygamed in London for first time

Daygamed in London for first time

I hadn't daygamed in 2 weeks, still a newb doing this for 2 months about once a week. But always wanted to daygame here. Lots and lots of girls from all over. My hometown has a population of 150,000, I can walk round for a couple of hours and see 5 girls to approach, this was making things difficult for me to learn quickly, I need volume and practice!

I quickly learnt that London is HARD. I heard oxford street wast he best so I spent my time here, but its so difficult? It was a Monday and still so busy, I couldn't even get to girls I wanted to, if I stopped people would be crashing into me, my anxiety was high because there were so many people, 20 infront, 20 behind and 10 standing on the sides. Also the sterotype of London seemed true to me - people were so busy, never had so many people not even stop (I was yad stopping too), and some rude.

In my home town people smile and are really happy with the compliment even if they do walk off after, there arent as many people around so its easier too. The only problem is soon I will start seeing the same people which is why I wanted to practice in London. My best results were at the side streets outside of Westminster uni where I got 3 numbers (did about 30 approaches today in total), one declined twice but I got it on the 3rd attempt, all 3 are responding, they are about 6's, usually I dont go under an 8, can get 6 numbers in an hour in my home town but none respond.

All a learning experience for me, London ill be back for you, maybe just not oxford street. Tough day.

Any tips/feedback/experiences welcomed.

Messages In This Thread