rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone else have this dilemma with women?

Does anyone else have this dilemma with women?

I'm soon to be 42 years old. And I strictly night game for women. No day game. ....no dating sites. And I kinda feel like I'm in "no ma'ams" land right now. Like I don't have anything in common in terms of women.

I was out this weekend and met this stunning 7.5 - 8 Polish girl. I didn't bother inquiring her age. My guestimates is she's max 25 years old. Was locking lips and feeling up her tits on the dance floor.

And she asks: "Can we exchange IG, we should hangout?"

Me: "I don't have an account....you have whatsapp?"

So I've shot a text here back n forth with her here and there but I already see the dreaded flakiness I loathe.

And I notice her and many other younger girls there are of this generation where you spend 1/2 the night out snap chatting or taking selfies and IG pics when they go out. I always feel when I go out I can dance floor game/make out with some girl 15-20 years younger without much ??s about my age. But I've no clue what these younger girls are on.

I don't want to judge them.....but I really don't know give much of a damn about that ig stuff.

The flipside to girls in her bracket are women in my group that can relate to a lot of things I grew up with in their era.

The downside?

Physically: Often fading looks and many of these women only started hitting the gym when they were in a downward spiral.

People still think I'm in my 20s. I've never been drunk or smoked/drugs in my life so the hard partying that's taken a toll on people I've been around or seen hasn't gotten me. I workout and am in good shaoe/health.

And I don't have kids or ever been married.....most of these women have already been through the ringer. I don't ever want to mess with a single mom again.....not even for a quick lay.

So it's either:

A) Radically change who I am and get younger with a lot of lingo technology music and shit

B) Say screw my pride and mess with women I don't care as much for looks wise as younger girls.....and plus deal with a lot of their ready made families from the get go.

The first option (younger girls) feels much more appealing than dealing with older women with insecurities/ baggage towards men and stuff I've never had a problem with.

The younger girls still find me physically appealing but how to offset the flakiness right off the bat often due to a hoarde of guys following them around on IG/snapchat inflating their egos as I don't care for that stuff?

Do I have to get on the IG wave too or without it just remaining a dinosaur lol?

Messages In This Thread