rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Judaism Have A Cuckhold Fetish?

Does Judaism Have A Cuckhold Fetish?

Dude

Jews do not have a cuckold fetish.
The reason is valid. Mothers influence the child more than his father.
According to tradition, the Tora was given first to the women, because they influence the men.
It makes sense from a red-pill perception. Note how the sexual revolution focused on women, and the men adapted.

One thing though from an Alpha-Beta perception:
In the second century, after the final destruction of Judea, the leading role-model in Judaism were scholars.
The Jewish "Alpha" is the scholar, the Rabbi, the wise man who knows the Tora and learns from dusk till night.

Now - imagine that you as a women, are married to an "Alpha" with status, but with limited "Actual Alpha" qualities. You do not have physiq, nor experience with females, nor do you actually provide (since you are supported by the others). I hope this gives you an insight on the famous "Jewish Mother"/"Jewish Princess" phenomenon.

I may write more in details about it.

Note: I'm a proud Israeli and Jewish

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Messages In This Thread