rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thinking of joining the military...

Thinking of joining the military...

Quote: (08-29-2011 06:47 PM)Sardino Wrote:  

I've been thinking about joining the military to learn discipline... but I don't .... want to lose my freedom... bullshit orders...

Looks like you need to deconflict your priorities there. You want an organization to develop "discipline" in you? That by definition is ceding your notion of "freedom."

I've been there and done that, and if you're approaching military service solely as a self-help program, you're not going to be of much service to anyone. There are all kinds of private fitness bootcamps that will better suit your whims.

To GetEm... Just make sure you're joining for the right reasons, and pick a decent MOS/job. You can't voluntarily reclass until you've done two years and THEN extend/re-enlist.

As for poon, if you're willing to search for it, you will find it. Europe and Asia can be total fuck-fests if you know how to game. Stateside, as long as you can adapt to "country" culture, you'll be fine. Very few bases have super-convenient urban access. Since you mentioned that you're chill with married women, infidelity is sickeningly (to me) rampant among military females. So if you have game in hardship locations, even including Iraq and Afghanistan, you can get a piece if you're willing to cross that line.

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim."

Messages In This Thread