rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kino hit a brick wall. What to do next?

Kino hit a brick wall. What to do next?

1) Beginning: Went out with a girl for ice cream. She's Austrian if that is helpful in any way. Sat down on a bench and started to kino but girl said she wanted to take a walk so we went to the park.

2) Middle: At the park despite her objections of sitting I strongly encouraged her to sit on the bench so we did but she wasn't very receptive to kino. Just assumed attraction the whole time.

3) Speeding up: Then we decided to get drinks at a rooftop bar. While walking to the bar I escalted kino by gradually touching her back, arms etc. and tried linking arms. First time she rejected linking arms. Second time I playfully linked my arm in hers anyway to which she unlinked after about 10 sec.

4) The End: She said she wanted to show me a video earlier in the night so I basically walked back with her to her room using that as an excuse and she didn't put up any opposition at all which I saw as a green light. Almost there.

After watching a few videos we started chatting a bit more than watching and I gradually moved closer to her while escalating physically.

Whenever we sat next to each other anywhere she'd always slowly inch away from me but I wasn't overly concerned. It was no different in her room. During the convo the only thing I could think of that might have stopped her getting intimate was when she mentioned there was a guy back in Austria she felt sad about breaking up with because she decided to travel overseas and she'd see what happens when she returns. She is in Australia (where I live) for a year.

After stroking her hair a few times and getting a smile I decided to go for the kiss. Because her head was turned firmly away from mine I gently put my hand under her chin to turn it towards me but she resisted turning while saying "no" softly in a tone that sounded weak. In between conversation I tried turning her chin a few more times which she said "no" again until about 4am when she declared firmly I really had to leave and she was tired. Fair enough lol. i think towards the end she was slightly annoyed at me but I didn't want to have any regrets not pushing hard enough.

She has mentioned in the past that she'd like to go to a particular Austrian Restaurant (which I'm trying to avoid as I'm not confident with dinner dates) and that she really wants to go to a club as opposed to a pub/bar so I was thinking go clubbing briefly Sunday Night and get her back to my place (we live in the same apartment block) and try again??

What would you guys do? There's a lot more detail but I thought these were the main points. My kino game isn't the strongetst but it was there - maybe I should have been more aggressive with kino when we were sitting down initially having ice cream (ie cupping my hand around her ass so she couldn't wriggle away). Happy to elaborate if needed. Thanks.

"What I had more than anyone else was drive. I was hungrier than anybody. I wanted it so badly it hurt."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Messages In This Thread