rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drix's Adventures in Arequipa, Cusco and Puno 2017

Drix's Adventures in Arequipa, Cusco and Puno 2017

I will just add that the ticket prices listed on this data sheet by Drix for natural ourist attractions are the Peruvian citizenesident price. There is a different much higher official foreigner price for entry into some of these places for non Peruvians. Also I disagree with Drix that Arequipa girls have low bitch shields. On average thy have high bitch shields. I actually found surprisingly that Lima girls have somewhat lower bitch shields. But in general, in the whole of Peru women have bad attitudes and high bitch shields. If you want sweet, feminine, smart women with low bitch shields, Chile is the place to go.

P.S. while gaming in Peru is somewhat better than most "western" countries, I would not go to Peru for the women. As mentioned above they are average looking with high bitch shields and terrible attitudes. There are way better countries in Latin America for gaming/meeting women.

Messages In This Thread