rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

8 Girls vs 1 Man: How to extract and isolate the target?
Girls vs 1 Man: How to extract and isolate the target?
What is the smoothest way to extract my target (solid 8), that has been giving me IOI's, from a group of eight girls that are in town for a few days?

Backstory: on request of my sister I met these 8 Italian chicks that are visiting LA. They are at the end of their California 3 weeks trip. They are going to be in LA for 4 days and then flying back to Italy. I agreed to be their chaperone and show them around. The cutest one gave me IOI's yesterday evening, when I met the ladies for dinner for the first time. She gave me the vibe of being up for grabs (qualifies herself to me, compliments, rubbing her leg against mine, making sure she was the one sitting close to me etc). Yesterday I didnt manage to accomplish much, the girls left right after dinner as they were exhausted after the long drive.

I am going to see them daytime on Friday and plan to bring them to the beach in Malibu, after a tour of other areas. Friday night we are supposed to hit some bar/club.

Any suggestion about how to extract my target, avoiding her friends cockblock me or that her sense of guilt kicks in? (FYI I'm positive the friends liked me, seeing how they really insisted I show them around). My plan is to hang with them during daytime, trying to get some kino going, then get them drunk in the evening of Friday - bringing some guy friends along to wing with me - then wait for the opportunity and steal the hottie, trying to venue change with her alone (going to get food or whatever). If she refuses, as back up plan, I could invite her for a hike on Saturday morning (she is the most athletic of the bunch).

Still, my concern is the inevitable cockblocking that might ensues if they are jealous, protective or just fighting for my attention. Very easily any of the other girls can invite herself along (i.e. venue change, hike, whatever) if I'm not very subtle with my overtures.

Any Machiavellian suggestion to extract her?

Alternatively I could go Juan Antonio Gonzalo-style (see Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona when Javier Bardem hits on Scarlett Johansson and Rebecca Hall in the most direct possible way) and act in a very straightforward manner - with no subterfuge of sort. Just ask her to join me, alone, to do something special, just me and her. End of story.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread