rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Boyfriend/husband Material Paradox

The Boyfriend/husband Material Paradox

I would like to open this up for discussion.

Since i started learning game 15 years or so ago I have noticed something very contradictory. Usually, if a girl thinks im attractive, after they get to know me they really start to like me and I often get LMR because they dont want me to think they are a slut. They think im boyfriend or husband material.

I think what im talking about/the problem is overgaming. The thing is, gaming is just me. I do it because it's fun, not because im trying to show off or get into her pants.

I have never been good at ONS after i learned game, but pretty much every girl i have banged since has been in love with me and wanted to marry me. I have never been dumped since learning game.

TBH, I am relativity good looking, but i do have some flaws (30lbs overweight) that some women may find repulsive.

So, back when i was young and in shape with no game i was better at getting somewhere in the first meeting. Now that im old and fat it takes 2 or 3 dates to get there even if the girl is a total slut. The plus side is they think im the coolest mother fucker theyve ever met so multiple awesome bangs always happen. I actually prefer it this way now, but would also like the occasional ONS for the rush of it.

Anyone else run into this "problem?" And how do you deal with it? Im thinking more direct game, but how do you make direct game fun?

Messages In This Thread