rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with sponsors, and how to keep them

Girls with sponsors, and how to keep them

Huh, I read a lot of judging between the lines and let me defend a little bit my virtual forum reputation :-)

I LOVE game, I game the 60 year old woman from my breakfast place, and basically everything what is female, slim (don't like fatties) and not together with a friend. :-) I do NOT look for shortcuts around developing game or looks because I LOVE it anyways. And I do not have problems to sleep with attractive girls without investing money.

The thread was about turning sponsor girls you already have sex with into girlfriends. If you want to speak about p4p (had to google it), then it's more about pay 4 loyalty/faithfulness.

I believe, that some people here have a negative relationship with money out of whatever reasons and look down on people who use it to reach their goals in life. My friends spend their money on business class flight tickets and fancy vacations. I, too, but I prefer to do a bet on a human being and LEARN something than to sit 12 hours in a better chair. If a girl asks for taxi money, I just give it to her, because I prefer that she rips me off for a 2 dollars then to walk downstairs (unless I want to test her). If a tiger eats a human baby, I still like him if he provides any value to my life. It's nothing personal. Everything else would be investing resources into your ego so that you can tell yourself she likes you because of your game, humor, looks or whatever. I did that. Now I don't care so much about others people confirmation, I just want to reach my goals (call it the "black pill" please). :-)

Right now I'm looking more for LTR, something new to me. Now I found out that it's a completely new challenge. Can money help?

@tomzestatlu
I kind of like where I am and found some good friendships here.

Messages In This Thread