rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US freaking police state rant.

US freaking police state rant.

Quote: (08-28-2011 08:23 PM)ao85 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2011 06:05 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I've been staying in US soil for 4 days now. Things I found out:

-I can get a 130$ fine for "jay walking", something I never heard before. There are police people dressed as civilians out there to fine me.

-The university I'm currently enrolled at needs to send a "report" every two weeks on me to the US government. I constantly need to update my local residence adress, so they know where I am and what I'm up to.

-I can't do one of my favourite pre-party rituals, ie walking my way to the venue sipping my warm-up beer. I'm "not allowed" to drink "in public places".

-Although I'm 24 and -look- 24 or older, I still need to show ID to prove I'm over 21... to buy a freaking beer I can't drink on the street.

-I just attempted my first night out to party/practice my game in foreign lands and the bouncers didn't let me in a half empty club because I only had a colored xerox copy of my passaport, as I am cautious about the most important document I can carry abroad and don't feel like going out partying and drinking with it on my pocket.

... and this is not mainland USA, its freaking Honolulu. I wasnt't expecting this kinda crap on the edge of US soil.

We in Brazil are used to partying naked on the streets. We like to party, drink and f***. Honolulu is a beautiful place with amazing, caring, respectful and gentle people. I do not doubt most americans are likewise.

Why do you guys take this crap?

When are the UK revolts coming to the US?

I feel like shitting in the streets as a protest.

How many Brazilians want to move to the US vs. how many Americans want to live in Brazil?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil

With roughly 23.8 homicides per 100,000 residents,[28] muggings, robberies, kidnappings[29] and gang violence[30] Brazil is one of the most criminalized countries of the world.

This is not a competition.

Messages In This Thread