rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No contact information?

No contact information?

Hello fellow players,

So today I decided to grow some balls and did cold approaches on the beach. Did about 12 and got 5 contacts ( one had a bf so not sure if worth the pursuit ). Four of the girls were about 6s and 7s. The one with the bf though was fricking smoking. Anyways I was about to call it a day and I spotted this beautiful blonde tanning by a tree alone. Did the approach and the chemistry was off the roof, however we had issues exchanging information because she had no fb and our numbers weren't registering in our whatsapp. Note that I'm currently in Thailand so I don't have service out here. I told her since we couldn't exchange info to meet at 7 at this bar in bangala road. She was very perky and told me she was excited, gave a her a couple kisses on the cheek and bounced. So my question is:

What do you fellow players do when you're experiencing technical difficulties like that? Is setting a date up with out contact information doable?

i think this chick was serious, but there is always a slight chance she is planning to flake me. What y'all think?

Cheers,

Rob

Messages In This Thread