rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wed Night, I go out and do What I Can

Wed Night, I go out and do What I Can

So I went out tonight. I walk into the bar at 10:15 and I'm waiting for my friends that should be showing up at 10:30. I go to the bar (this bar is 50% tourist, mostly american, and 50% argie) and I sit between 2 argie friends. They seem to be watching the soccer game on TV. One of them opens me (I might have opened her a bit before, but it was really light and passing) and she asked me who I'm rooting for.

I tell her I don't care about soccer.

She asks "what sport do you like?"

I tell her I don't care about sports.

She asks "What do you do?"

I tell her "Oh nothing, I just jack off all day" (this is in spanish, I even do the jackoff hand motion)

She says "Haha, thats awesome, call me, I'm so down."

I say "Haha you're hilarious" and continue the conversation.

The girl is a solid 6 (more like an 8 with my 4 month dry spell) but when my friends show up I go ahead and talk to them and ignore her a bit.

Other guys game her.

I talk to her again and I seem to have lost the spark but I escalate anyways. I ask for her number and she says OK. When I'm about to take it down she asks "why do you want my number?" I say "So I can invite you to drinks and then take you home for amazing sex. " She says "I'm leaving" I say, "With me?" She says "No"

So I lost her haha.... I think I pushed too far in my last line, I just didn't give a shit, I was a bit tipsy. To think I said the jackoff line totally sober.

So I'm talking to my venezuelan guy friend and I open two Argies next to me that ask me where I'm from. I say the US and they don't believe me, I seem like I'm pretending to me from the US because I'm insecure when I'm really Argie, and nothing the conversation fizzles out.

Later I meet two argie girls, I'm even more drunk by then and I start talking with them and they really like me. One is a 6, and the other is a 7. I end up telling the 7 that I think she is cute in front of both of them, really openly in a "i don't give a shit way" The 6 (which ended up being really cool) says "you're not suppose to say that!!!!"

Also at one point the 7 asks if I have a gf and I spit out "oh you're asking if I have a gf, that means you like me!!!!" they both start laughing and the 6 points out how its true what I'm saying but that I'm suppose to be smooth and not say it out loud.

I even end up admitting to the girls I'm on a 4 month dry spell and when the subject of waxing comes out I told them with an ex I got my shit waxed. The 6 says I shouldn't say that shit if I want to get laid. I totally agree haha, the alcohol works against me. I even ask the 6 when the 7 is away if she thought I was good looking and she says "Come on dude, I mentioned how you look like Edward Culling from twilight" We talk about how if I was smoother I could get so laid haha.

Anyways the 6 says she's inviting me on friday to pregame with her friends before hitting up a club. Should be a good opportunity to meet some of her friends or just go to a club with some girls and hit on other girls.

Messages In This Thread