rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Country's Women Can Get USA VISAs?

Which Country's Women Can Get USA VISAs?

Quote: (03-22-2017 07:27 AM)Svoboda Wrote:  

OP how old are you, and what age range do you look for? If you want you can get into detail what kind of women you tend to like.

I can confirm countries mentioned by BC such as Singapore, Malaysia, HK and Taiwan are excellent for what you're looking for.

Latin girls love to travel and have a good time, but by the description of your city make sure you pick one that has traveled before (and you know she likes doing the same stuff as you) and not one that thinks the USA is only NYC-LA, and will enjoy herself in a smaller city/town or countryside. There's nothing worse than a Latin girl that wants to party in Manhattan while you're exploring a national park with her.

Thank you for your reply. I was a Japan PUA (Caucasian dude), also some Korea experience, so I am aware of those countries and visa free travel.
However, my query was for the borderline visa countries. For instance, even the PHilipinas can get visas, but there are hurdles. I was wondering if anyone knew of any loopholes for borderline visa countries, such as low deposits in bank accounts (proof of income), J1 visa sponsorship, etc.

Messages In This Thread