rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has Erectile Dysfunction Ever Fucked Up Your Chances With A Girl?

Has Erectile Dysfunction Ever Fucked Up Your Chances With A Girl?

The only time I've fucked it up was when I met a chick at the night club in a city an hour away from mine. No trains were going back in the morning, so I sat and waited with her the whole night for several hours at a train station for the hotels to open and allow guests to check in.

We finally got a hotel but the lack of sleep made it impossible to get it up even though she was hot. She was frustrated too and I just went to sleep after trying for a while. Then when I woke up like an hour afterwards, still tired as fuck and my dick just couldn't get hard but only just enough so I could jerk off and I came on her back. Soon she got dressed up and all because she had to catch a train and go back to her own city which was about 3h away.

Might have lost a bang but never an ejaculation. Don't underestimate what severe lack of sleep can do to your friend.

Messages In This Thread