rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weird situation with gf and her neighbour/friend - how would you handle this?

Weird situation with gf and her neighbour/friend - how would you handle this?

In four and an half years of relationship with my current girlfriend, she never put me in that kind of situation. She doesn't hang out with other guys, let alone drink and smoke weed with them. I don't hear about other men. For me, in a long term relationship that I consider serious, the situation you described OP would be a red flag, especially the fact that she didn't call/text you after she asked the guy to leave and he refused. I can't imagine how my partner would put herself in that situation. Smoking weed with some man she asked to leave her place 5 times, while she didn't respond to your text message? I'd be like ''You ask some MAN to leave 5 times your place, he doesn't comply, you don't answer my good night text message, you don't call me, and then you smoke some weed ALONE with him????????'' I couldn't imagine the mother of my children doing something like that. My relationship isn't perfect but that kind of things would turn me off big time if I'd see myself with that woman in the long run.

In any case, I personally would go see the guy face to face and confront him calmly, especially if I knew him. There's no way I'd accept someone in my social circle doing that to me. I find that to be very disrespectful. If some man would refused to leave the private property of my woman after she asked him to do so, I would flip.

Messages In This Thread