rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weird situation with gf and her neighbour/friend - how would you handle this?

Weird situation with gf and her neighbour/friend - how would you handle this?

How did the topic of the guy come up? Who initially brought up the guy in the conversation at dinner? You or her? I think it's relevant

If she did then I think she might be "testing " your reaction to take a temperature on your relationship. Even if you think she's not the type to create drama she might be Why else not call you while he's there but only then bring him up later?

Did you just happen to mention the guy? If so her disclosure about smoking weed with him was defensive In her mind :"Oh shit he just mentioned (insert chodes name) He must know we hung out without him being there"...because that's how she ( all chicks ) thinks and would do if it were the other way around

Maybe nothing happened but you're right to be pissed. I'd calmly tell her (in your own fashion) "I won't have my GF smoking weed or hanging out with men late at night" State your position calmly yet firmly.With strong eye contact (super important) If it was a test this is what shes looking for. Lay down your law.

As far as chode boy. You know as well as we all do that joking around with sexual innuendo is barely hidden code for "I want to fuck you, just kidding...but not really ". He may be an awkward chump but he's a guy looking to get his dick wet like everyone else. I only know how I'd handle it. I'd stand my 6'3" 240 lb of contained Cuban fury an inch from his stupid face and say something like "Next time I hear you hung out with my GF alone the only fucking that will happen is me fucking you in the ass"

But that's just me

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread