rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weird situation with gf and her neighbour/friend - how would you handle this?

Weird situation with gf and her neighbour/friend - how would you handle this?

Quote: (03-19-2017 07:38 AM)SanMiguel Wrote:  

With her I am also mad that she says she doesn't really like the guy (and I believe her) but allows him to drink with her and act the way he has. She says she feels sorry for him because he is a bit of a loser with not many friends (all true).

Strange situation but not complicated.

You tell your girl:

"Congrats, you don't have to deal with this loser that you don't really like any more. Give me his number. I'm going to text him the following message."

John Smith. You treated my woman with disrespect in her own house. By my word, which is absolute and encompasses all, you will not put yourself in her presence again unless I too am present. I will take a lack of reply as an affirmation. If this is difficult for you to understand then I will take great delight in explaining it to you in person. Good day.

Fuckwits that young don't understand subtle messages, and your girlfriend in any case is more or less telling you "I can't handle this situation and I want you, the man, to deal with it for me."

Deal with it for her.

p.s. Tell your girlfriend that unless she wants to find herself with the unenviable task of picking this motherfucker's teeth out of your fist then she better fucking respect your decision.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread