rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two illegal Latinos rape 14-year-old girl in Maryland high school

Two illegal Latinos rape 14-year-old girl in Maryland high school

Quote: (03-23-2017 03:39 PM)Pete Wrote:  

I'm not an SJW. I don't think any word could/should be banned. I believe and I love the First Amendment and the Constitution.

I'm not butthurt that people say bad stuff about latinos. What does bother me is that I'm often included in that group just because we have a language in common. Nothing else.

This argument seems a bit SJW, though, doesn't it? This entire thread hasn't been filled with the outrage over two illegal aliens raping a minor. Someone said the word "Latino" and NOW here comes the outrage.

Our society has our priorities fucked up, and if there's finally a bit of community backlash against political correctness, then I'm fine with it. You say you appreciate the First Amendment, then the truth is they were two Latino rapists. You also say you're not Latino, so I don't understand why you're so incensed.

Should the outrage be about two illegal aliens raping a minor, or should it be because someone truthfully pointed out the criminals' ethnicity?

Messages In This Thread