rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

End of a MLTR?

End of a MLTR?

I've been seeing a girl for the past six months, and things have been going pretty good. She's feminine, submissive, and the sexual chemistry is right on the money. Tinder girl (I know, I know). Both in our 30s.

She admitted a few months back that she has fallen in love with me, and she treats me with such appreciation that it has honestly made me think that she's close to the perfect girlfriend. She never nags or makes demands of my time. When we've hung out there's never been any suggestion (to my eye) that her attraction has decreased. She's always telling me how much she misses me when I'm not around, and she's very tactile.

Of course, the infatuation phase has gone for me, and I've been itching to cheat. I think the world of her, but it's not enough for my wandering eye to have kicked in around the 5 month mark.

We'd see each other about once or twice a week. The last time I saw her was last Sunday. Something has happened since then.

Her texts (normally long and effusive and always initiated by her daily if I neglect to do so) have dropped off. I haven't had an initiated text from her since last weekend. Not one. I texted her on Thursday and received a sparse one-line response (admittedly, responded to within a few minutes), but the curtness of it was more than a little odd, and it's been silence since then.

There would normally be texts bouncing back all week. Not a considerable amount, but she'd be in touch. There is usually a wall of text from her to my one or two lines. Something is up, but how do I proceed?

Obviously I can't initiate a third time. In all honesty, I wouldn't be heartbroken if things were over as I have options, but I'm interested in the correct way to proceed on this one. It's strange to say the least as last weekend when we saw each other things were to my eye fine.

She has in the past told me that the best way to break up with someone is just to stop texting. We discussed this in the past, and both agreed that if things went south, this is the correct procedure. It's possible this is what's happening.

Thanks for any advice, gents!

Messages In This Thread