rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why does Germany get overlooked?

Why does Germany get overlooked?

There are already threads on Germany and German girls. One reasons why it's not that high up on the radar starts with tourism itself. Tourism-wise Germany is not such a big destination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism#Mos...t_arrivals

It's on a respectable 8th place but far behind e.g. neighboring France (which has three times as many visitors). From the foreign tourists, most of them are from neighboring countries (although the German wikipedia tells me that about 10% are from American with some more than 2m visitors in 2010).

Another reason was already mentioned by Roosh. There are hot girls (and different ethnicities) but overall you can see better quality abroad. The fat epidemic is not yet as bad as in other places. I remember when I came back from my one-month Southeast Asia trip some weeks ago. When I stepped into the train from the airport back to the town where I live, I noticed how terrible many women looked and how little they take care of themselves or put on nice clothes or even dresses (which is normal in Asia!). Hell, most vividly I remember a Hippie chick which was actually wearing a poncho. A poncho! It doesn't stop there. In many clubs/bars many girls don't put in much of an effort either (although there are dope places in cities like Cologne, Berlin, Munich or Hamburg as well but I am talking about the average bar scene). And another reason is the manliness of German girls. On the other hand, they are liberal as well and many German guys have zero game whatsoever.

So overall, the girls are probably on a similar path as the US or UK, but not yet as far as their sisters.

Still, there are enough reasons why you should visit Germany nonetheless. We have large and old cities which offer many sights/architecture. German history (which actually starts before 1933) can be experienced first hand. There is cool nightlife, as already mentioned. If you are into hiking and natural scenery, Germany has also plenty to offer, especially Bavaria but also places like the Lorelei or the seaside in the north. And I think, Germany is surprisingly cheap. At least living in Germany is less expensive than it is in Switzerland, Scandinavia, the Netherlands or London (not sure about the rest of the UK). If you go to an extended trip in Europe, Germany is a good base as well due to its location. People can speak English as well although not necessarily that good (but still way better than in France or Italy).

P.S.: The weather in Germany is shit. We had almost no summer this year.

Messages In This Thread