rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why does Germany get overlooked?

Why does Germany get overlooked?

I understand youre still pushing your polish/russian thing.
But you're wrong in a couple areas

1German girls..will date out of their age range..they date up.
Ive seen many a couple where the man is a good 5 years older than the girl.
from 16-17 year old girls daing 21+ to girls in early twenties dating guys in their 30s
But no..You wont see a 18 year old hanging around a 40 year old.

2.There is no extremes in Germany..
If anything..everyone IS conformed and most people will generally look similar in terms of dress(per age)
Yes..there are some odd rock,goth people..maybe you would feel that they dressed extreme is you never saw it before.

Ive gotten into many clubs and bars with the same dress..
Even as a person that stands out alot..there isnt a big difference in where you can an cant go.

3.This is true..you cant buy german girls with drinks..and you will never need to anyway.
Germans dont fall for gift giving..they make enough money on their own to pay what they want.
I dont why the idea of giftgiving should even play in.

4.Germanization.
yes..German girls arent gonna easily get into long turn relationships or marry some random turksih or mediteranean guy.
But they will fuck.
I know way to many girls that are off fucking the ugliest or foreign guys(or good looking ones)
but would never marry.
Thats no difference.
White girls in america are out fucking black,mexicans just as much..but only bring their own kind home.

5. In my opinion..no girl wants a complete airhead of a guy.
everything (many) of us relate to in game is based around the girl thinking we have a much higher worth than her.

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread